Friday, June 13, 2008

Tim Russert Has Died

The photos are downloaded and the blog tonight was written in my head but then I got the news. Tim Russert has died. I loved him. I loved how much he truly enjoyed politics, his father, his son, Luke, and how he seemed to be so genuine. His book about his father made me want to be his sister so that I could have had that life too. There is a list of people that I admire and would like to meet and talk to some time and he was on the list. He seemed so really happy and thrilled to be living his life. It seems that there are not that many people that find the thing they love to do and they get to do it for a career but when you watched him you could tell he was one of them. My heart goes out to his family. Sadness.

1 comment:

Sharisa Lewis said...

I agree! I loved him too, so sad that he died so suddenly. I got to intern with him and he is the same on and off camera!

Saying Goodbye To Grandma

Saying Goodbye To Grandma

The Sorensen kids at Register Rock Idaho